Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Love, God



 It may sound a little woo-woo
but not as much as it feels woo-woo
I have felt some monumental shifts in the last
few months as I continue to learn, grow, and practice being my own
  client during this coaching program.

 I truly feel about as balanced and centered as 
I have ever felt.
I have been working hard,
taking the required steps, and
following what is in my heart.
I am only 10 weeks away from completion.
Many internal shifts,
as well as external shifts have been taken place.
I'm still waiting for my heartrate to slow.
It's been quite a ride.
I'm quite giddy.

My body, mind, emotions, and spirit have all
seemed to land on the same page together.
I feel aligned.
Strong.

*deep breath*
This is something new to me...
and I am savoring it.
 

Surrendering to this process has been both humbling and enlightening.
The course was truly a godsend.

I'm excited!

Today, I am learning how to identifying my purpose.

"Something that rips you out of bed every morning, and 
puts a smile on your face."
or 
"... the things that make you forget to sleep ,
and forget to poop."
(that's not recommended....but you get the idea)
What is something meaningful to you each day, 
that's not just about checking the boxes?
What puts you in the flow?

Journaling is meaningful to me.  I've done it for as long as I can remember.
 I inherited that gene from both sides...
 my Gram on my Dad's side, and from my Mama.

My first client walked in last week, 
and guess what?
She brought her journal along.
I think I let out a squeal.
What a happy sight.

Journaling keeps me on course with my Spirit, 
and helps me get through the day.
This morning my journaling took a new twist.
It randomly goes through changes of it's own.
Today it became more of a love letter from God.
It read like this:

Dear Robin,
Learn to enjoy life more. Relax.
Walk through the day with childlike delight.
Trust in Me, and savor every blessing.
Only when you know who you are will you 
find the faith you need to get you where you are going.
There is always room for improvement,
and where you are is an opportunity.
What you learn at any given moment will assist,
and guide you on a path to where you desire to be.
Presenting your total being completely to Me is never easy.
There is nothing more challenging in life than that.
It is a continuous offering of surrender.
Not a one time only deal.
You will always be tempted to take back control.
When you fail, do not despair or run from Me.
Renew your commitment to Me.
Set your will on allowing Me to work in your mind, 
heart, and life.
Rise up and give Me everything you are,
and hope to be.

Love, YHWH God

xoxo
💖

(*side note: in order as written in my journal, from several different sources as read.)
*awe*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathe and Recenter

Good morning!  Today I am going to take time to breathe & recenter. It has been a full week. Hubby had his bladder cancer removed Thursd...