Outlook... Good



I'm excited, fueled, and ready to see what life 
has in store for me this year.
I have sat and pondered what I want to experience,
and what I must do to make it happen.


I am being more intentional.
It took an in-depth look at where I am,
and a clear decision about the direction I want to travel.
I have my list of daily actions to take
for positive change.
(habits)
I set my intention for the day, and look to my list
to keep me on course. I think it's good to have a plan
(kind of like having a map)
so when I feel a little lost...I have something to refer to,
to get me back on course.
I'm am definitely a list girl.
 If I don't have a list, a focal point or a plan 
of some sort, I am easily influenced and distracted
by whatever comes my way.
(like the dog in the movie "Up" *squirrel* )
Intentions keep me from chasing the squirrel.

My confession and my lesson... is:
I'm not happy with how I've handled things in the past.
I have allowed hurt feelings to keep me from loving 
the heck out of the people I love. 
In turn, I have hurt them.
(which is NEVER my intention.)
The reality of that all came to a head last year.
I was holding onto hurt, more than I was allowing in love.
I understand that now. 
As I have said before, "you don't know, until you know."
That's life. 
The whole live and learn game.

Maybe we aren't loved the way we want to be loved...
or how we expect to be loved....
but love is always present if we open our hearts to it.

Don't worry that by opening your heart life will get turned upside down.
What if the other side is better than the side your used to?
What if we all opened up to trust life and love a little bit more?
Take life one day at a time.
Embrace the changes.

It could be a gift.

xoxo
šŸ’


 

Comments

Popular Posts