Satisfying Choices

I can't think of a time that I have not struggled with 
indecision. Maybe it goes hand in hand with 
being directionally challenged.
Maybe I'm missing an important gene or something.
So...last week on a cold and dreary day, hubby called 
to ask if I wanted to go to the farm.
I was all cozied in, and without hesitation I declined,
 only to have a feeling of dread wash over me right after I hung up.
( I want to get out....I want to see the cows....I think it will be good for me.)
I called right back, said "yes", threw on layers of clothing and my
boots, made myself a thermal mug of tea, and a cup of coffee for hubs,
 and was waiting by the door when he pulled in the driveway.
I have gone everyday since.
Helping with gates, climbing fences,
 treats and neck scratches for Blondie,
 feed and daily walks with Buddy.
I. LOVE. IT.


Any way....
I've decided, when it comes to making choices,
I can make one that supports the person I want to become....
or...
not, and feel...
well...
void-y. 

Despite the cold snap we've had lately, going to the farm
never fails to make my heart light and my spirit sing.
It's definitely at the top of my list for right choices!!

" I find that when I act like the person I wish to become,
the person I am tends to grudgingly follow along."

xoxo
💖

Comments

Popular Posts