Revisit Passion

 "It's the grit in the oyster before the pearl."

Life has taken me in a circle and 
reconnected with me with a passion that started back when I was in my 30's.
It's been a part of my life since then...
only now, I resume wiser and with more experience.


Health and healing have always been at the center of my life,
and the spark has been ignited in me to take a forward step.

I have been a little wonky this week. 
Off balance.
 But I did have a lower GI and sedation on Tuesday.
So it makes sense.
All is well.
My mind and body just take time to readjust.  

This morning I opened up to a page in one of my books, and it fit with my feels.
It's a good reminder to trust life
and to walk our own path.

"Dear Self,
Free your mind from the dead things
you wanted to do but allowed yourself to believe
you weren't good enough, smart enough, young or old enough to do.
Free your heart from the fear that someone 
can stop you or harm you.
Free your self from self-imposed limitations
of age, color or gender.
Free your body from the harmful things you love
even when you know they are 
absolutely no good for you.
Freedom is key.
You must not let anything or anyone
confine or define you."

" I will instruct you and teach you in the way
you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you." Psalm 32:8 NIV

" I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
I will advise and watch over you." Psalm 32:8 NLT

xoxo
💗



Comments

Popular Posts