Rosie


For years I would cycle by these sweet little homes on the Harbor.
I would daydream of how cool it would be to own one.
I have to say this place is a special place to me.
I have been charmed by the community,
the water, the peace and serenity.
It truly is a special place.



Yesterday it took on a whole new level of special
when I signed the papers, and was handed a key
to my warm, cozy house on the Harbor.
It was all I could do not to squeel !!!
I am not one to name my car or my home....
but under the special circumstances....
I am naming this one.
In honor of her beautiful soul who hugged me big,
 and touched her forehead to mine,
looked me in the eye and said,
" Now listen! I want you to enjoy this house, and much as
I have all these years !"
For the hug that felt like so much more.
For her love left behind in that space.
For the comfy, warm feels every time I walk through the front door...
the home will carry her name.
Rosie.
~touched by an angel~

"You'll never go wrong with adding more love
to your heart and life."

💗



Comments

Popular Posts