Choices


"Every time you make a choice 
you are turning the central part of you,
the part that chooses,
into something a little different than it was before." 

~C. S. Lewis~


God promises that He will give me the strength 
and the wisdom I need.

" It Is your choice whether or not you will stand up
for your highest ideals, develop your God-given gifts
and create a satisfying and productive life."

Sometimes it is really tough to focus on what is truly important.
Fear of rejection or of others' disapproval 
can discourage me and I compromise what I believe.
I try to "fit the mold".
Square peg...round hole.

" May we boldly say: " The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear. What can man do to me ?"

Go through.
Stand up! Don't be afraid.
Repeat.

"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words;
it is expressed in the choices one makes.
In the long run, we shape our lives and we shape ourselves."

~Eleanor Roosevelt~

~choices to make~

💗

Comments

Popular Posts