Healing


I used to think that all I had to do 
was find someone to love me
and I would feel good about myself.


Now I know I had to learn to love myself
(not in a weird creepy way...but accepting who I am....flaws and all way....always in progress....)
to feel good 
to know true love
and to be receptive to it.

~God makes a way~

" If you do not take responsibility for bringing love to your own wounds,
you will not move out of the vicious cycle of
[self]-attack
[self]-defense
[self-imposed] guilt
and 
[self-imposed] blame."

Love and hugs ! 💗

I want to leave a special note of thanks to my dear hubby....
you stopped me from the habit of running away
you have supported me as I learn to walk through (not around) my struggles...
and even at times when you're left scratching your head, and somewhat confused
your patience & steadfastness
has helped me to heal wounds I didn't even know I had...
and the ones I had pre-warned you about.😉
You have seen and dealt with the ugliest in me...
and have loved me every step of the way.
God knew exactly what I needed...
when he gave me you !
I love you Mr!
Always! 
💖





Comments

Popular Posts