Explore


" When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul
and brings you joy, care enough about yourself to make room
for it in your life. "


Yesterday my photo prompt was EXPLORE.
Easy.
This was on our way home. Something we pass frequently.
We had dentist and things. It was a day that I didn't have time to get out and explore, explore.
Actually...that's more like and adventure for me. :)
Because I am an explorer everyday.
Sometimes my mind wanders... or I'm distracted,
or worse... running on auto pilot.
You know.
But all I have to do is pay attention...
live in the  moment...
 and I am always reminded
of the beauty that is right in front of me.
There are so many things to explore and be thankful for. Always.

good things...
old homesteads
 purple fields
the sound of thunder 
talking to the neighbor over the fence
working in the yard
digging my hands in the dirt
bulbs from my friend in NY blooming
Oliver following me around the yard
Scotty tossing his tennis ball around to get me to play
writing in my journal
a hubby that stops for me to "explore"
[the book and the movie] The Shack 

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts