Quietude


" Live your life with purpose.
Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.
Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
Be yourself, and don't wait for the approval of others.
But most importantly, have a positive and humble mindset
no matter what situation you are in.
Count your blessings, not your problems,
and you will realize how beautiful
your life truly is. "



I knew today was going to be cold and wet.
I decided that if I needed to spend most
of the day huddled inside...
watching it snow and
 the birds gather on the feeder
from the window...
so be it. :)

good things...
twinkle lights on my plant
lighting the candles
tulips on the table
writing with my favorite pen
prayers
huddling in a sweatshirt
a slower pace
a warm bowl of homemade vegetable soup
the sound of the birds chirping away
a dusting of snow
good news

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts