Candid


" While you are experiencing life,
life is also experiencing you. "







Despite being focused on getting things done
around the farm,
hubby takes the camera and snaps a few photo's of me. :)
Be still my heart.
I am loving these shots !!
Being behind the camera most of the time...
I am usually just a foot or a leg in most shots.
It's refreshing for me to see...well.... all of me ! :)
I'm very grateful for a husband that loves me...
and always stops, to look my way.
He's getting pretty good at using my camera too ! *proud*
He's always said he has a pretty good eye for things.
And I would have to say...he's right ! ;)

*loving...
hubby really seeing me
our family outings on the farm
sitting in the grass
seeing the furkids roll, run, jump and explore
balmy days in February
the bird song
the lazy laid back afternoons
the peacefulness of the farm
my camera and all the memories it has captured for me :)

XOXO






Comments

Popular Posts