Surrender

This year, I picked SURRENDER as my focus word.
So far I love it!
It's kept me grounded and on track!
I'm not going to lie and say it's been an easy task,
however it has been 100% worth the effort for
redirecting my thoughts.


 Every morning I dive into my devotions and journaling
with a hunger for answers.
It has been an essential part of my life for years,
with time, it just keeps getting better.
I ask Jesus every day for direction,
and then I journal what I read as though He is talking directly to me.
Here are some of my takeaways for February that have helped me with Surrender:

"Keep your mind on the present journey, enjoying My Presence.
Trust Me to open up the way before you."

" This is not easy, but this is life at it's very best. The plans I have for you
far outshine what you could ever imagine for yourself."

" Trust me to transform you, be responsive to whatever I ask & walk in My will for you."

" Train your mind to seek Me in every moment, in every situation."

" Spend precious moments with Me, I will clarify your thinking & smooth out the 
circumstances is your life."

" When you are anxious, know that you are focusing on the visible world
and have Me out of the picture."

"You can find Me only in the Present."

" I have a plan for your life, don't allow the enemy to fill you with fear,
doubt and discouragement."

" Go forward in HOPE and CONFIDENCE."

" I will provide perfectly for you."

" Trust Me to help you."

" The best way to get through your day is step by step with Me."

" I will guide you to take the right action."

" You will never run out of things to worry about, but you can choose
to trust Me no matter what."

" The problem is not My ability to bestow what you need, but your ability
to receive it when fear or desire for control governs you."

" I will help you discern whether you need to work to change a situation
or simply accept it."

" Don't be ashamed of your exhaustion. See it as an opportunity for Me
to take charge of your life."

" Your main responsibility is to remain attentive to Me and take
one step, one moment at a time."

"Let Me guide you."

" You will always have problems, but they must not become your focus."

" I am orchestrating My provision for you in ways, places & with people
you cannot imagine."

" As you align yourself with My perspective, you can sort out what
is important and what is not."

" Whatever you are facing right now, you can assure there is a higher
purpose in it."

" This challenge you face will most certainly work for your good."

" Rather than focus on what you desire, turn your attention to what I want."

"Only as you turn to Me, your needs will be met leading you to wholeness."

"Allow Me to set your path and priorities."

" Just keep moving forward, eyes fixed on Me and off of everyone else."

"Dependence on  Me and Surrender to My will go hand in hand."

" Walk boldly along the path of life, relying on Me."

"You have every reason to be confident. I am always with you."

" Do not give into fear or worry. Trust Me enough to face the problems 
when they come."

" A clear solution to the problem will appear when the time is right."

" I am taking care of you. You needn't be afraid of anything."

"Rather than maintaining control over your life, abandon yourself to My will."

"It may feel frightening or dangerous- the safest place to be is in My will."

" Stop your silly efforts to save yourself, your strength will come from
settling down in complete dependence on Me."

" Let Me take over. The weaker you get, the stronger I become."

" When you cling to old ways & sameness, you resist My work within you."

" Embrace all that I am doing in your life, finding your security in Me alone."

" I allow the difficulties, so you will rely on Me."

" Everything you truly need is already yours in Me."

" No matter how committed you are to Me, you will always fight the inclination
to do things your way rather than Mine."

" I continually break down the obstacles within you until you are completely 
surrendered to Me and trust Me fully."

" Truly think about who I AM, your troubles won't seem so overwhelming."

"Keeping your eye on Me is a choice you must make 1000's of times a day."

" Believe in Me. Have the utmost faith in Me for every detail of your life."

" I will give you the strength, the love, the wisdom to face whatever may come."

" You can only take the information at hand & do your best in choosing thoughtfully."

" Are you saying 'I don't know what to do!' ?
Do you lack direction?
This is Me calling to you to listen to Me."

" I want to help you- to be generous in directing you and setting the course of your life."

"If you don't know what to do, the best solution is to seek Me."

" I have a plan, and I am always in control."

" Maintaining you faith in Me is the most difficult challenge you'll encounter
because it means turning away from every natural  instinct in you."

" Your tension & frustration come when you work against Me & fail
to trust My purposes."

" Don't fight Me- rather allow Me to lead you step-by-step & leave what
you don't accomplish in My hands."

" You may feel vulnerable, but trust Me anyway."

" I will help you and position you perfectly to succeed."

" Depend on Me to guide you. I will certainly show you what to do."

" Stay conscious of Me & My Presence throughout the day."

" I am leading you step by step, through your life."

"Your future looks uncertain and feels flimsy. Trust Me to open up the way.
I will show you the next step. Always turn to Me."

" There is strength in the willingness to gently surrender."


Be firmly on track for the best life possible.
xoxo
💗







 



Comments

Popular Posts