Morning

It's a gorgeous Fall morning, and I am
sitting here snuggled in my hoodie,
and slippers, just finishing up my coffee
while it's still warm.
Getting ready to head outside, with a slobber cloth and a big ol' babby bottle. 
Normally I'd stay all cozy and warm with a book...
but there have been a few alterations to my morning, since we brought Buddy home.
He's our little bottle calf. 
I am smitten.
This is a very gratifying alteration.
I've always loved the farm life,
it seems to suit my passions.
So anytime I can bring a portion of that farm-feel home...
everything feels right in my world.


 Some words I wanted to share....

" What we see will violate what we know 
unless what we know dictates what we see."
~ on trust ~

" When you succumb to fear,
you are under the illusion that you
can predict the future."

" God wants you to be happy today and everyday.
He doesn't want you to merely exist, but to enjoy being alive."

" Live with more passion; laugh more, relax more, smile more;
and simply enjoy more."

Enjoy your day!
Be safe and stay well. 

💗

Comments

Popular Posts