Friday, November 8, 2019

Banana


I peel it back, until a little comes to sight,
as Ollie eagerly waits for his routine morning bite.
I put it down to eat later as a snack
and notice hubby's eaten half before I get back.
With only a little stump left in sight,
I just go ahead and take my little bite.

~the life of our banana~


 Checking to see if bananas were low in carbs...
Yep. Good.
I am trying to watch carbs right now...
(due to a little higher sugar count on my last labs.)

Also note that they:
 boost energy levels
reduces muscle cramps
combats depression
helps digestion
acts as a anti-aging agent
and an anti-oxidant
keeps skin healthy

The peel is also supposed to be good for a few things,
 (...wrinkles,hemorrhoids...bug bites...)
 it requires the peel to be rubbed or taped 
to you for a duration of time...
and I'm
 just
 not
 there
 yet. 

💗








No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathe and Recenter

Good morning!  Today I am going to take time to breathe & recenter. It has been a full week. Hubby had his bladder cancer removed Thursd...