Notes


to self,
.... on anxious thoughts.


Take responsibility for my own anxiety.
Is it ene-me or inner-me ?
External or internal ?
When things are going right, quit worrying about them going wrong!
Don't borrow drama from other people.
Don't let a situation contaminate my spirit.
It is NOT "out there", it IS my disquieting thoughts causing me to be anxious.
I don't have to prove anything to anyone.
I don't have to be anyone else.
What am I taking in ? Things that drain or fill me?
Is there a sense of urgency ? Do I need to figure out
what is really important?
Do I give weight to the wrong words or actions of others ?
Figure out where my "Yes" is, so I don't worry about saying "No".
Do it or Don't.
Worship or Worry ?
Faith or Fear ?
Don't isolate.

Meditate.
Create.
Spend time with friends and family. 
Play.
Reclaim my imagination.
Dream.
Focus.
Walk into the day expecting to see the good. 

~God is good~

💖








Comments

Popular Posts