Thankful


For:
The smile on my sons face.
Having a few great friends, and that one I can tell anything to.
All the times I laughed so hard I couldn't stop... and didn't want to.
Nestled with kinsfolk in the backyard ....
Keen on storytelling, a cool breeze, sounds of a distant train, and a sporadic drop of rain.
Fetch with the dog.               
Unhurried days to take in the scenes of someplace new.
Loading up on memories, good food....and banana creme pie ice-cream.























Ahhh.....those little things to be thankful for....💕
It has been a wonderful month! 
Hubby and I just got back from a little road trip to North Dakota to visit family. 
On our way home we stopped for a night in Nebraska,
to visit a very dear classmate of Gary's (from Vet school), 
and his lovely wife.  These people are some of the kindest
people I have ever met. 
Brandon and I got to go out Kayaking for our first time together.  
Made my life !
Just kidding....
but it was pretty awesome.  Until he lost a paddle. It just fell off.
We had to improvise a little...but it was still a good time for this mama.  
My friend Mary is back home.  She leaves in the Summer to work
in KC., and I miss her! We didn't waste any time loading up the bikes
when she got home. Not only did we miss each other, but we missed
our little cycling town, our favorite eatery, and the friends we have made there.
So in a nutshell....
I'd say life is on a high note right now.  
Enjoying the last days of Summer.
 I hope you are too, and all is well.
Love and hugs💗




Comments

Popular Posts