Good


'There are countless things to freak out about
in this world.
But there are also infinite things to be in a really
good mood about,
and since your reality is shaped by what you choose
to focus on,
if you want to live an enjoyable life,
be diligent about what you pay attention to.'




A few of my good mood things this week:
Welcoming the sunrise with a cup of coffee,
the chirping of birds & the splashing of  fish.
Reading the whole book- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
out-loud to hubby. 
Working in the flower garden. 
Humming birds & butterflies.
" The Good Doctor" on Netflix...
(I love underdog stories... and feel good shows)
....paired with a bowl of Angie's Boom Chicka Pop
kettle corn & legs propped up in hubby's lap. 
A sweet neighborhood boy on a bike, meeting up with me while walking the dog.
Feeling his pull on my heart-strings.
Playing Pickleball .
A fun group of ladies.
A date with my sister-in-law.
 Enjoying a corn dog & vanilla shake while parked in the rain. 
Cooler mornings.
Doves outside my window.
Cycling and laughing with my friend Mary.
Turtles on the trail.

I hope many good things have been scattered
throughout your week.

Love & hugs !!💗









Comments

Popular Posts