Monday, September 24, 2018

Slow


It was a gorgeous weekend !!
Cooler temperatures were so welcomed !!
We were finally able to spend most of the day outside
with out melting.
So I came up with a great plan to move really slow,
hoping that maybe it would make our weekend last
a little bit longer.













Sounds good huh ?
Truth is,
I played out the whole
"ram-your-little-toe-into-the-chair-at-full-speed"
act first thing Saturday morning.
So slow was all I could do.😉

"Slow down and enjoy life.
It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast -
you also miss the sense of where you are going and why."

Love and hugs !! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

We work to feed our appetites...

.... and meanwhile our souls go hungry. notes... 'we don't know how to slow down we don't know how to relax God smiles when you ...