Personality


I took a personality test a couple weeks ago.
It was in a magazine I picked up off of the floor,
in my attempt to distract myself from being frustrated.






Long story short...
I couldn't be what I was. It was not a combination that I could be.
Apparently if I was it...
I was "masking".
So I took it another time...looking up every trait along the way.
Going back in time.
Before I thought I had to behave as the world
[the people around me]
wanted.
My lowest score [5] on the first test...
was my highest [29] 
on the second.
I. Was. *dumbfounded*
 So I am NOT a
Perfect Melancholy/ Popular Sanguine that-I-can't-be-anyway....
I am a Peaceful Phlegmatic !
It took a whole lot of my confusion about life.... and made it make sense again.
Because when you don't really know who you are,
and your always trying to be the best you can be....
it might help to know what you started with. 😉

[you can take the test here]

Be you 💗💗 !! 
Love & hugs !💗

" For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb."
Psalms 139:13








Comments

Popular Posts