Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Spring


Hello Spring ! 
 Thank you for showing up to breathe more color & life into my days !
Your cool, fresh air, and new sprouts & blooms make me uncontrollably giddy at times !
And your extra hour of sunlight ? 
It has paired very well with my thirst to be outside !!
Whether it's a late afternoon stroll at the farm,
or sitting out on the porch swing under your warm sun,
everything feels more refreshing with you.









Thanks again for being here !
I am SO going to soak up all your barefoot days, and cuddly nights !
I truly believe you are the best thing,
in the history of best things ! :)
I hope you stick around for a while !

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

What if...

...we could make the most of the detours we didn't plan on, and discover what there is to see and  explore along the way? What if we bra...