Space


Hi there !! I hope you had a good weekend !
How was your weather ?
The weather was nice here.
We spent a little time out at the farm.
This is the space I have been clearing when I get a chance.
Do you like the stone wall I built ?
It's something I have always wanted to try.
This was the second one I built.
The first one shaded some wildflowers that were trying to pop up.
So I tore it down and re-built it in a better spot.


Hubby was brave enough to sit on it.
The wall stayed in place.
So did he.
I will probably add some more to the wall.
I see it surrounding a flower garden some day. 
We love this space !!
We sit and listen to the birds, and watch the cows,
and talk about our dreams.
It's peaceful and calm.
That's some good stuff !


I hope your day is filled with good things.
Happy Monday !!!

XOXO
















Comments

Popular Posts