" I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think,
all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read,
and all the friends I want to see.
The longer I live the more my mind dwells upon the beauty
and wonder of the world. "
Loving my family.
Savoring all the Fall feels.
XOXO
S
s |
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We must empty....
....' ourselves of all that fills us, so that we may be filled with what we are empty of.' ~Augustine clearly His hand is in this......
-
...'needs a little space. It leaves room for the good things to enter it.' notes... Today, I'm amazed at how everything seams...
-
One happy nugget, cause hubby invited me out for a ride to the farm, the sun is shining making the scenery magical, and these curious cuties...

No comments:
Post a Comment