Monday, June 27, 2016

Christine


She is authentic, smart, and full of life.
I adore her passion, and her love
of making this place better.
She builds...
creates
shares
makes
tries
helps.
Her heart is super-sized.
Spending the afternoon with her was surreal.
I thought she was magic. 
She made me want to do new things, to learn, to follow my dreams.


homemade pesto

she built a wall

she built a table

she gardens


I was ridiculously inspired by her.
I secretly hoped that while I was there...
some of her superpower dust would transfer to me.
Just some of it.

*loving....
home
feeling inspired
learning new skills 
creating
encouragement
superhero friends
finding a bit of superpower dust :)

XOXO

P.S.  I am proud to know you.
I love you ! *hug


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's no coincidence...

... that the things that comfort you, the things that soothe you, tend to be the things that connect you to your natural self. capture by my...