Trail Ride

Yesterday I went for a ride with my girlfriend.

Katy Trail

We were in no hurry.


There was no where we had to be.


No worries.


We stopped whenever we felt moved. 


We rode into town to eat lunch at a Chinese cafe. (*yum)
We were peddling back to the trail when I looked down and saw this cutie . :)

                                                        The simple things move me most .


We continued back on the trail briefly...
when my girlfriend's front tire went flat !
Really flat !


So we hoofed it back to town.
Thank goodness we were still close !
The folks at Windsor Hardware fixed the tire right up ! 
They were super GREAT !!!
I love family owned stores ! :)


The bike ride was a win win.  
We savored some girlfriend time and a gorgeous October day...
while breathing in the fresh air and getting exercise.


What is it about fresh air and being outside 
that can just settle your soul ?

Rode sixteen miles :)

I loved this day !
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts