Father's Day


Any man can be a father,
but it truly does take a special man 
to be Dad !

 

Dad...*love*
I was blessed with you !!

Thank you for always setting a great example for me to follow
 in all that you did...
and all that you continue to do.


You are the epitome of integrity,
 and hard work and dedication to doing what is right
in your life. 


You taught me to have manners, to obey the laws...
 to live with respect
and appreciation...
not only for our environment & others...
but also for myself.


You taught me how to dress  to have the courage to do the right thing...
that sometimes it may be hard, or painful...
but doing what was good and right...was always the best choice. 


Even though we spent our lives apart...
your influence has always guided me. 
Your actions spoke to me louder than your words.
Thank you for living a life that makes me proud to be your daughter !!!
Thank you for helping me become the woman I am today.
You are my hero, and I LOVE YOU with all of my heart !!
Sending *hugs and *kisses your way !!!
Happy Fathers Day Dad !!!!
XOXO 

Comments

Popular Posts