Song


" And it's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most
not where you live, what you drive or the price tag on your clothes
There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind; this I've come to know...."



" I thank God for my life and for the stars and stripes
May freedom forever fly, let it ring.
Salute the ones who died
And the ones who gave their lives, so we don't have to sacrifice
all the things we love..."

I like listening to pretty much all music.  There are exceptions.
Country music used to make me sad.  Now that I am older.... I
feel comforted by it. Like a nice warm *hug.
It reminds me of my Dad. Home.
My hubby. Simpler times. Country. The little things.
This song used to make me roll my eyes... now it pulls at my heart.
I love those songs that bring you back to a certain time...
good memories...and make life a little lighter.

*grateful for...
You Tube
a pair of jeans that fit just right :)
living in a small town, where things are till pretty laid back and simple
the service to our country... and the protection from the men in my life
words...lyrics...music
cold, snuggly days
tulips on the table

                                                XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts