Soft


" Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard.
Do not let pain make you hate.
Do not let bitterness steal your sweetness.
Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree,
you still believe it to be a beautiful place. "








Yes. This quote speaks to me.
I have heard, that I live in a bubble.
Or that I can't ignore what is going on in the world.
I don't.
I choose to look for the lessons...
look for the good not the bad,
look for the beautiful in the ugly.
Being grateful for the blessings.
Trying to remain positive [faith and hope & trust in God].
It isn't easy. 
Sometimes it is really hard.
It's just healthier.
And happier.
And more peaceful.

*grateful for ....
a lazy quiet morning
a husband that makes coffee and sets my cup out beside it
the birds flocking in to the feeders 
my morning routine with devotionals and meditation and prayer...
it keeps me on the right path...[most of the time]
pretty journals to write in
photos and memories
beautiful publications to read
choices

XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts