Your Beautiful



Beautiful
Definition: A person who is reading this.

I was cleaning out some favorites and files the other day,
and I unearthed this gem.
This one I will keep !
It makes me happy.
I think the world would be a better place
if we all could see, just how beautiful we are!!



" Sometimes people are Beautiful
not in looks
not in what they say...
Just in what they are. "

So go shine and be your
BEAUTIFUL self.

*loving....
seeing the beauty in everyone. 
when someone sees the beauty in me 
the imperfections of true beauty
a wonderful husband that tells me I'm beautiful every day
this video
the " I'll cut your face " girl. Kinda reminds me of someone. Family perhaps...?! 
getting the lights put on the tree...[it's a start]
chatting and hot chocolate with the neighbor

XOXO










Comments

Popular Posts