Coffee


Sometimes I like to try something new...
like getting creative with my coffee
adding flavors and stuff to my brew.
Then I like to take it out on the front porch... 
to sip and relax in my favorite spot.
But truth be known...[ let's be honest here] a non-favorite place  for my coffee...
there is not.







Because...really it's just one of those sacred breaks 
that make it a special moment during my day.
It's all the  little things that take place
in the cherished ritual, and the role that my cup of coffee will play.
                                                  
 *loving...
coffee rituals
my curious fur-babies
finding a use [tea & coffee] for the sweetened condensed milk I bought for some fudge I 
never made 
browsing allrecipes.com
flannel shirts
comfy slippers
the scent of homemade soup cooking in the crock-pot
Christmas shows 

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts