Sunday Sermon

" What is wrong with the world?"
"What is wrong with people?"
" What is happening to our country?"
" What is wrong with me?"
I hear it every day.
And I have asked the questions.
The answer seems so simple...but
the world is so complicated.
I just try to do my part.


This is a repeat. I wish I could find what year Charles preached 
this message.
I looked up his age, and He is 90 now.
We watch him every Sunday, hubby likes him too.
His teachings are powerful.
I love his truth.
 I thank him with all of my heart for
getting me through the tough times.
 (I read his devotionals too.)
He's like a sweet, caring Grandpa that reaches out to love you.
I hope you'll give it a watch.

Before I hit publish, I will check my journal for some "notes" taken from my devotionals...
and here they are, fresh from this morning: (words from God)

"The future is a phantom, seeking to spook you. Laugh at the future. Stay close to Me."

" What I want for you is better than what you could ever seek for yourself."

" Submit, and walk in fellowship with Me. I begin right where you are,
I will work through you to get you where you need to go, and give you all that 
you need."

"Clinging to me in the dark requires you to persistently exert your willpower."

Something to think about...
" Be not angry that you cannot make others as you
wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be."

I felt the nudge to share this today. 
Happy Sunday!
xoxo
💖

Comments

Popular Posts