Gratitude



" Gratitude is a dialysis of sorts.
It flushes the self-pity out of our systems."
                                     ~Max Lucado~


 This morning my spirit is a little discouraged
because I don't have all the answers.
I am out of my comfort zone, and fear and doubt
keep trying to creep in and steal my faith.
So I decided I'd write the alphabet, focusing on this moment, 
and what I am grateful for as I sit in uncertainty.

A: apartment
B: blankets
C: Christmas tree
D: devotional
E: eyes
F: friends
G: God
H: health
I: ink
J: jigsaw puzzle
K: kleenex
L: lessons
M: music
N: Netflix
O: origami
P: Push-ups
Q: quotes
R: rest
S: slippers
T: tears
U: underwear 
V: view
W: walks
X: o's
Y: You Tube fireplace
Z: Zen

" There is magic in empowering the good,
because whatever we empower grows bigger."

xoxo
💔

Comments

Popular Posts