Renew



It's official
my natural color is grey!
My hair has grown out enough for me to tell.
I'm OK with it.
I will get it done again. Soon.
But no longer fear the unknown.
It's just really light in some spots...
dark in others.  
So maybe it hasn't fully morphed yet.
I'll give it more time. 😉


Things are slow and simple-ish here.
I've hunkered down before.
Simplified.
Isolated.
This time it was with the world as a whole,
and I didn't feel so alone.
I just continue to learn how to take good care of my mind,
body, heart, and soul.
Pretty much the same as before only different.
Meditate, spend time alone, take walks or cycle,
and explore nature with my senses.
I journal my thoughts and feelings,
I stay in touch with my friends,
find things to make me laugh,
make ordinary moments something special,
turn on the music,sing out loud, and dance.
I read a lot, sometimes out loud.
I talk to my animals, the birds, and God.
Weird ? Maybe.
I'm a little weird, playful, and childlike.
I've found peace with it.
I want to do those things that make my heart sing...
those things that make me happy.


"Treat yourself with kindness, love and compassion
and learn to express your gratitude for the many gifts life offered you
up to this moment. "

do...
Trust that God wants for you what you want for yourself.
Accept that you don't know everything.
Open your heart, even after it's been broken. Repeat.

Praying you are staying safe and well.
💖



Comments

Popular Posts