Seventies


Hi you !
Just popping in for a quick post.
I have had quite an eventful week.
It all started when I dove into adventure &
faced the unknown!
Or seriously...
just went to hang out with Mom for her birthday,
because yeah , it's pretty much the same thing.



























We had a good time. 
We played by the river, took pictures, ate nothing that was good for us,
and got massages. We had our coffee on the deck, while watching the sun come up, 
the cows graze, the cat lounge, and the leaves fall.
We listened to oldies, and had some good old mother daughter chats.
It was a really, really perfectly wonderful way 
to celebrate Mom being 75.
It was hard for me to leave.
You know that feeling...
when everything just feels right ?
You feel like your where your supposed to be ?
And you have that comfort, that you can only get get from being with your Mom?
[even if every now and then there is a battle of the wills ;) ]
Yeah. That. 
Plus....I have always had a little separation anxiety.
Good-byes always do me in.
I try real hard not to cry when we say our good-byes...
but I want to. *sigh* 
Looking forward to our next adventure Mom !!
I hope your around for many more celebrations !
I'm happy your my Mom.
AND, I love you bunches!

Have a great week everyone !
XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts