Sister


Because....
I married into a family, that gave me a sister.
Her husband recently passed away, and she has returned home to lay him to rest.
I love that she asked to stay with us.
For a week we have shared our stories our hearts, and our love for God.

sister-in-law Joy

I wish it hadn't taken something so sad
to get this time with her...
but so thankful that we had it.
I have SO appreciated her positive attitude, and her strength.
I admire, the way she makes time for the people she loves,
and her way of letting the people she loves know,
WITHOUT A DOUBT how much they mean to her.
This time has filled me with love, hope, and a certainty
that life IS truly what we make it.
She is an inspiration...
and a Joy. :)
[Love you Joy !]

I hope that you are having a great week...
and know...without a doubt,
that  you are loved too !

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts