Cleanse 3


" If your going to push through major obstacles to reach your goal,
you can't just want to want to;
you need to be in a full-on tizzy of excitement
about what it is your're going after and hold on to it like a pit bull."

my cycling buddy, and dear friend Mary :)

random chalk art*love

feeling spunky

smell good natural body care at Evening Shade Farms. eveningshadefarms,com

....and yes ! After my run in with the mirror, 
and being honest with myself...
a full-on tizzy was in force !
I made a commitment to myself to do this cleanse,
and I am proud to say, I stuck with it 100%.
It's not all about what I see in the mirror....
it goes way deeper than that.
I had let myself down.
I made excuses.
I blamed other people.
I blamed my age and my lifestyle.
The fact is...I had to get real with myself.
 I freaked out a little.
Not because of the weight...
because I didn't look healthy !!
I didn't feel healthy !!
I had neglected my self.
The temptations were taking me down !
My "no" button was broke!
I was fueling my body with junk.

This cleanse has changed me.
I feel better than I have felt in....maybe forever ?!
I feel energetic, and pretty, and I don't need to look in any mirror.
I am sitting here with bedhead, sweatpants, and no make-up.
I don't need a mirror to know how attractive that is !
But I feel spunky and freakin' fabulous !
My body feels like it's alive and healthy.
And that for me...is worth more than a tasty treat any day.

Will I eat chocolate and ice-cream ?
Probably. It's on my list of simple pleasures in life.
I still want to enjoy those things.
But I will forever remember that mirror. That day. That moment. That feeling.
It left it's mark
and I am thankful.

So go...
take good care of yourself.
Your SOOOOO worth it.


" Love yourself first and everything else falls into line."
~Lucille Ball~

*loving...
healthy foods
feeling good,...better than good,....perfect really
following through
doing something hard, and uncomfortable, and to be overwhelmed with wonderful results
strong desire for change
making lifestyle tweaks that I can stick to
my ninja
tapping into some fierce will-power [hubby's still gotta eat]
today I can eat whatever I want... 
but I don't want. [including chocolate] and that makes me happy !

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts