Cleanse 2


" Better to do something imperfectly
than do do nothing flawlessly. "








Sitting here eating a bowl of raspberries...
and I can't remember raspberries ever tasting this good!
I have really learned to appreciate food the last couple of weeks.
I inadvertently messed up on the first week of the cleanse.
The smoothie recipes are for 2 servings....in which I drank both.
I was only to drink one.
I gained a pound.
SO...considering [even with the extra pound] how great I was feeling, and all....
I made the decision to begin again.
I wanted to get it right.
I feel like I had a practice run...
so this week was a little easier.
My will WAS put to the test, when hubby's vanilla shake from Steak & Shake 
set between us in the car. 
It beckoned me to drink of its creamy goodness.
I may have become a little twitchy.
However....I changed my focus to all the good stuff I am doing for my body.
It empowers me to blast through those moments of temptation.
And I go back to that day I looked in the mirror...and how I felt.
That moment of determination to do whatever I had to do to feel better...look better.
I am rocking this cleanse.
AND I FEEL AMAZING !!!

Have a fantastic weekend !! :)

*loving...
the taste of food
not having to suck in my tummy to get my jeans zipped
more energy
play dates with my furkids
Hyvee in Springfield [great selection of organic foods *required]
MaMa Jeans [ organic salad on the go]
hubby for making two stops for lunch
building up those discipline muscles *
feeling like I can leap tall buildings in a singe bound :)
a beautiful day to get out and play
feeling accomplished
feeling healthy !!! *love*

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts