Learning


" Some days I only need to stand
where I am
to be blessed."









Dan taking his break from shooting the convention, to work with me.








I had a little session this weekend
to quench my mad desire & passion
to learn more about photography.
It was so much fun to have Dan @ Dan Bernskoetter Photography coach me, and to
be a part of my day !

*loving...
going to hubby's conventions
being surrounded by nice people
the sun coming out... just long enough for a quick photo shoot
Dan taking his break from photographing the convention to help me.
[Thank you again Dan !! So much! ]
being out in nature
exploring a new park
always learning a little bit more...
Alka-Seltzer Plus and Puffs 
getting over a nasty head cold
hubby always wanting to help me feel better. Going the extra mile.
my sister friend that loves & takes good care of my babies when I am gone. 
being away...and returning home

XOXO








Comments

Popular Posts