Christmas

" Seeing is believing, but sometimes
 the most real things in the world
are the things we can't see."





We all know the season is really about celebrating the birth of Jesus.
And enjoying our family and friends.
It's not what we plan, or what we buy 
that makes this time of year special.
It's the time that we give.
The time we are given.
The precious moments that we share.
The joy in the tiny, unplanned wonders
that sneak in and make the season bright.

Those are the moments I love and cherish the most !

From our family to yours...
We wish you lots of love...and Very Merry Christmas !!

*loving....
the snowflakes Brandon and I made our first Christmas alone. (10 years ago)
having my first big tree....I usually go for the Charlie Brown type
having Brandon home...and Bun :)
my family
my friends
Oliver's first Christmas :)
the One that was sent as a baby that day....so long ago.
the Gift of Jesus. Giver of all gifts.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts