Things



"The more often we see the things around us -

 even the beautiful and wonderful things -

 the more they become invisible to us.

 That is why we often take for granted the beauty of this world: 

the flowers, the trees, the birds, the clouds -

 even those we love. 

Because we see things so often, we see them less and less."





graffiti...it makes me smile





graffiti :)







I don't ever want to take for granted the everyday miracles.
In a given moment we can be showered with gifts.
I want to see them more and more !!
In our own seemingly mundane life,
we are usually surrounded by beauty...sometimes you have to really look.
Sometimes it's not easy to see.
But it's always there.
Always.

*loving...
simple things
curiosity of a child
ordinary days
people who contribute to my life daily...from customer service to family and friends.
signs of heaven in the mundane things of earth
people being nice
talking to my Dad on the phone about a silly TV program we watch.
Talking to my Dad. Period. :)
My camera helping me catch and store...ALL the little things.

XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts