Lost



" Getting lost is just another way of saying ' going exploring."


Sometimes feeling lost gets frustrating and scary...
but it doesn't mean that I've gotten far off track.


Being lost just means I found the courage
 to get my butt out into the wilderness and explore.


It means I ask myself where I really want to go,
instead of simply following my default
"supposed to" path. 


Sometimes there is no path,
and I feel like I am stepping into uncharted territory.
I have to make steps to create a new path .


Being lost is... I suppose, a right of passage,
if we're willing to let go and discover newer,brighter and truer horizons.


But for the moment... I am not stressing about "what's next".
I realize just how good my life is right now.


Maybe we don't always need to be heading somewhere.
Maybe we need to learn to be still once in a while,
so we're not always missing our lives,
while we're looking for the next path.

XOXO 


Comments

Popular Posts