Finding Balance


I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.
So I have spent almost all the daylight hours in the open air.
~Nathaniel Hawthorne~


We have been having a fabulous Autumn.


I  want to spend every minute outside.


It's important for me to be out in nature.


If I can't be outside, I get pretty snarky !


I am learning to listen to my heart and be true to myself.


I have been developing some new habits...


and finding some balance.


Spending time outside helps me to focus...


to see things more clearly...


to slough off the snarkies...


and lift my spirits.


This last year...
I have been challenged to grow, conquer and overcome
some crap that has been holding me back.
I have let go of most all of my familiar comforts...
and there is still some debris and clutter to clean up


...but for now, I'm just going to enjoy being outside. 

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts