Moments


I believe life is meant to be enjoyed.
I think we waste a lot of time...

Price's bink, and shoe..*love
worrying about things we cannot change...
or waiting for things that may never happen.

He lives in our back yard.
Sometimes,
I over analyze things...
and I  worry about how to's,
and what if's.

Love old churches
I have wasted hours years of my life
worrying about things.
It's a bad habit ! Sometimes I just have to tell myself...
"STOP THINKING SO MUCH !!!!"
It's stupid !

Bun-bun following me around..*love
Life is made up of so many little things
that are meant to be enjoyed...
and appreciated.

baby brown thrushes...and a little rose petal heart.  *sweet

There are so many wonders,


 pleasant surprises...

Scotty and Bun-bun *awww
and loads of love.


There are a million moments in our lives
that can bring us so much joy and happiness
if we just pay attention to them a 
a little bit more.

Flowers from my sweetie. *swoon

It would be a shame to let all the good things pass us by
without enjoying them...
and being grateful for them.

Mama bird getting ready to attack my head !

Sometimes we just need to be still..and take time
to remember how lucky we are !
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts