Fox Cubs


This week we are enjoying...


Little red...
fox cubs. 
*heart-flutter*


I have been enamoured... 
 and thrilled.
I had to push down my excitement
to keep from letting out a squeal.


I read that the fox can get by...
wherever life puts him.
I really needed that message this week.


As I watched these adorable little ones...
I felt a calm fill me to my toes.
God's timing... and His gifts...
well...they are
 perfect !!


It's amazing how His creatures...
great and small...
can bring so much peace and enjoyment...
 and sometimes... enlightenment to our lives.


In-the-moment-with-nature-moments ...
more or less erases every thought..
it slows you down...
and opens you up to appreciate
what is around you.


Life isn't easy...
but it is unquestionably
beautiful...rich
and absolutely worth the challenges.
I am so grateful for all He has given me.
XOXO






Comments

Popular Posts