Love


This right here is my man.
My best friend.
He makes my heart puffy.




You know that "high on life" feeling ?
That euphoria that fills every inch of you to the brim
when all feels right with the world ?!




That exhilaration you  experience when you
witness new life...
miracles...
love .




Yeah that.
My sweetie is a Veterinarian.
Observing him in his Levi's and boots as he attends to animals 
makes my heart
grow.




This guy has loved me & my heart right out of it's protected little box !!
Which has made me more aware of the love that surrounds us daily.
In our family, our friends, our co-workers, the waitress that serves us breakfast for dinner.
Sometimes it is hard to detect.
But it's usually there. 
What if we always chose to love each other even when we're not so lovable ?
He did. (*Thank you Jesus)  XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts