March


Dear March,
You have my permission to slow down now.
You have been so busy with your crazy weather,
and abundant blooms.
Your days have been marked with birthdays, doctor appointments,
lunch dates, hair appointments, and sadly a dear, & special man's funeral.
Your moving so fast,
 that this morning I poured a cup of coffee,
and when I went to warm it up...
there was already a piping hot cup waiting for me !!
I don't know how you did it !
It was just like magic !









But seriously...I've had very little time for myself.
I appreciate all the joy you have provided.
Don't get me wrong.
Giggles with the sweet girls, 
playing with Oliver & Scotty,
yoga with my friends,
and snagging a lunch date [at my favorite place] with my favorite guys,
I am definitely a fan !!
I just think you need to slow it down a bit...
maybe take some time to stop & smell the daffodils !!
They really are delightful !!

XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts