Grateful


Because the days have been busy,
and my kiddo turned 22 !!





And for his Birthday he
asked for a Didgeridoo.


AND because Oliver gave the wires on the AC a little chew.
I was afraid he'd have to pack his bags and move to the zoo.
The repairman said the wires are all OK.
So my heart is a little lighter today,
that my little buddy gets to stay !!!

good things...
having all the windows open and the breeze blowing through the house
the AC repairman finding something that needed repaired...so it was a good
thing he had to come now, before the sweltering heat.
ordering a gift from Australia...and having it delivered four days later
getting a snap chat of Brandon playing his Didgeridoo.
the mix of joy and pain that comes with love
faith
a problem that can be fixed with fence
seeing the morning glory seeds I planted from back home sprouting up
good news that lightens the heart
That God loves each and every one of us.

Happy Easter !!!
XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts