Mask


" Tear off the mask.
Your face is glorious."

I swear, my girlfriend Mary is getting younger with the passing years.
We met when I worked as an instructor at the YMCA.
We try to get together often to go cycling.
She shares great tips and advice.
I watch and listen...and I learn.
She changes me by osmosis.
Just hanging around her, makes me better.
We enrich each other.
She is real down to the tips of her toes,
and she encourages me to be better.


This weekend she sent me the recipe for her facial mask.
I mixed up a batch and slathered it on.
LOVED it !
My face felt AMAZING !
I DID wait for hubby to leave for work.
I think the mask would have been
a little disconcerting.
I'd stay away from the littles too...
it's frightening !

Recipe: 
2 Tbls. flour
1 Tsp. turmeric
3 Tbls. yogurt [I used organic plain] or milk
a few drops of honey
Apply for10 min. once a week.
BEWARE of hair, clothes, etc. Turmeric stains.
It smells a little not good also...
but honestly...its worth it.

If you try it, let me know what you think !! ;)

*loving....
friends that make life better
 turmeric [google turmeric]
that hubby let me try it on him too :)
natural remedies
this mask :)

XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts