Escape


" Thank you God for this most amazing day,
for the leaping greenly spirits of trees,
and for the blue dream of sky
and for everything which is natural,
which is infinite,
which is yes."
~ e. e. cummings ~








Because sometimes life gets really busy,
and there is family,
and friends, 
and moving,
and new directions...
and a lot of life packed into a day.
 Good stuff. Noteworthy stuff.
Fun stuff.
I have so much to share, and not enough time to share it.
So I am sharing some photos (that I downloaded to share previously) of a back road adventure that my girlfriend shared with me.
And on a lazy Sunday morning,
dear hubby and I ventured out and shared it together.
Because sometimes life gets busy,
and messy, and crazy, 
and this does more to restore our balance than anything else we can do.
It renews us, it helps us draw closer to each other,
 and it keeps us focused,
and SO VERY grateful
for the gifts we have been given.
And it was a wonderful day.

*loving...
coffee and gravel roads
country music and gravel roads
windows down and gravel roads :)
hubby's " I remember when...." stories
living in the moment
no agenda
poofs of white clouds in blue skies
unplugging for a while
feeling balanced
feeling blessed
answered prayers
feeling tired....a good tired.
being acutely aware of  God's AMAZING love.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts