Purge




This last week I was tackled.
By a strong, relentless, and oh-so-powerful urge.
It shows up like an old reliable friend.
It is my irresitable urge to purge.
When it shows up...it's both a blessing and a curse.
I get into a mode of reducing, purging and de-cluttering
and I want to get it all done in one fell swoop.
Not much is sacred.

sacred


Have I ever mentioned, I don't like clutter ?
Simplifying isn't and hasn't ever been easy.
Sometimes I get attached to things.
However...once I get the urge and into the mode...
I CAN let go of stuff !!

After some long days of purging and donating...
donating and purging...
it is evident , that it will take more than a few purging sessions
to revise our lifestyle.
At this phase of my life....
I just want to hold onto the things
that truly matter to me...
to us. :)
The other stuff is just.... stuff.

*loving...
 cleaning, purging, simplifying...or at least the end result :)
donating. donating. donating.
Netflix....so I can finally let go of the old VHS tapes.
progress. progress. progress.
creating more space
simplicity

XOXO






Comments

Popular Posts