More


" The more life you let in,
then the more life you have."












More has been unleashed in my world.
Horse nickers and hooves at the farm.
Flowers blooming in the yard.
A fantastic reunion, along with a nice little get-away 
with some friends that I haven't heard from in 40 years.
And then... along came Molly!


I may have mentioned a time or two...
 " A rabbit would be nice!" 
And... I did watch Peter Rabbit,
and spout out...." That makes me want to get a rabbit !"
Which was hubby's cue to declare,
"we don't need no damn [insert animal here] rabbit!"

So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, when two days later....
 I find a baby rabbit lounging... stretched out,
 in the middle of the parking lot of our local market.

I did the only thing I could do....
I  pulled along side, to check on her.
But...
when I opened my door...
she ran for shade...under my car!
I couldn't get her to come out.
I tried. 
I ended up having to phone a friend.
Luckily she was working at the market at the time.
She came darting out the door, like a super-hero.
She even managed to grab a guy,
 out of his car at the near-by car wash,
 [for back-up]
 as she was running by.

So, after the...
 three of us squirmed around on our bellies under my car...
 in the MIDDLE of a parking lot..
on hot pavement....
Donning re-usable grocery bags for gloves.
Then catching her & trying to find her a home...
Molly came along.

And Rex ?
Well it's been a  little hot to ride,
but I DO go visit him,
 and give him some lovin's
 and pick him some clover, 
and maybe try to take a selfie or two with him.
He doesn't do selfies very well.
We're still practicing. 😉

So grateful for the Love from God, who provides
for these sweet creatures & blesses my 💗
with these beloved friends.

XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts