Reflecting


April.
It started out weird....and never quite righted it's self.
From what I've been hearing.... I think it's been a "thing"
for a lot of us.
Have you had a weird month too ?







Truth is...I feel like I lived 120 days, 
in one month.
The loss of Oliver just made everything more weighty & complicated. 💔
BUT, as I sit here looking back....
 heartache, chaos and weirdness aside,...
there have been wonderful little gifts tucked away.
The simple, little things.
There have been days like this.

" When you focus on what you don't have
 or on situations that displease you,
your mind also becomes darkened.
You take for granted life, sunshine, flowers
and countless gifts from Me."
~ Jesus Calling ~

I hope you find and enjoy the simple, little gifts 
tucked away in your weekend.💛

XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts